- Support a master plan for land usage in the unincorporated areas of Northern & North-West Hamilton County. The Hamilton County Plan Commission has this responsibility as part of their powers and duties.
- Support infrastructure improvements needed for economic development in the unincorporated areas of Northern & North-West Hamilton County.
- Encourage inclusion of county officials and northern Hamilton County local officials in the ongoing collaboration of current city administrations on issues of common concern.
- Support broadband access throughout the county allowing local control for placement.
- Support roundabout at 146th street and Allisonville road and additional projects along the 146th St. corridor to improve this regional connector.
- Support State Road 32 improvements.
- Support State Road 37 improvements north of 146th street.
- Support US 31 and 236th street interchange
- Support US 31 and 276th street interchange and improvements to 276th street from US 31 to SR 19 making this a major thoroughfare.
- Support study of East – West road connectivity to alleviate traffic congestion. Improvements to 146th street.
- Support local government reform to allow for right-sizing of government entities based upon population shifts to increase efficiency.
- Support expansion of the Government and Judicial Center
- Support inter-local agreements to encourage cooperation between governmental entities.
- Support public-private partnership in government with the intent of improving service and/or reducing cost.
- Evaluate the impact of a commuter tax on Hamilton County businesses.
- Support workforce housing and transportation initiatives that address the workforce shortage in Hamilton County.
- Support workforce initiatives and reduce duplication of programs to better match career training with the needs of the business community. (i.e. Gaylor Electric, Senior One Care, 1150 Coding Academy)